Monday, September 29, 2014

Mr. Kefor Questions

A.) I believe incentives strongly govern peoples behavior. Not just in school or work but in life everyday. If there is an incentive to get something done I think it will get done productively. This is possible because when people have a driving force, whether its a raise, someone pushing you or pure joy and the feeling of accomplishment they have a reason to continue and get things done.                             In my opinion the best incentive varies for every individual. For most people money is a huge incentive, but others might think of other peoples before themselves and motivate themselves just based off other peoples satisfaction and pure joy. Sadly not many people think like that so money would be the best incentive. It also depends on the environment. Not many people would volunteer there time for others in a work atmosphere. If it is for the community hopefully you could find more people volunteering there time.
B.) An aesthetic experience I have gone through is starting for Norton High's Hockey team as an 8th grade. I was extremely nervous going into this game. In warm ups I could not focus for my life. I have played at much higher levels before but for some reason the atmosphere got to me. Once the puck dropped nothing else mattered but stopping the little black thing from going into the net. Within the first minute I had gotten 2 shots both were nice saves. At this point when all my senses came together and I knew I could do it was an amazing moment of my life. Today I am the starting goalie as a freshman and  I am more ready then I have ever been.            

No comments:

Post a Comment