Monday, September 8, 2014

My Pet Peeves

Tony's Pet Peeves 
1. "Bruins Fans"- When people clam they are bruins fans just because they won the Stanley Cup. Don't get me wrong I love Bruins fans but if you can't name one player on the team then you are not a fan.
2. "Shooting"- I am the starting goalie for Norton High Schools Hockey team. One thing I hate is when players shoot the puck at the net while they are in line for a drill. Trust me when you get hit in the side of the head during practice it gets kind of annoying. 
3. "SHOTGUN" - Me and my friends have a rule when it comes to shotgun in a car. If you see the car and call it...its yours for the trip. I hate when they just take it even though you called it. 
4. "Commercials" - When you are watching a show and every commercial break is thesame commercials over and over again. 
5. "Know it alls" - People who try to say they know everything when you really know they are wrong half the time.
6. "People who chew with there mouth open" - If you do it I cringe then walk away.     
7. "Sass"- I hate when someone joins a conversation then is sassy about it. Like dude go away if you are going to be like that. 
8. "Whoa is me" - When people insult themselves so you have no choose but to complement them. If you say something bad about yourself them I will most likely agree. 
  



2 comments: