Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket List (Long Term)

1)      I want to go on a RV road trip. This has always been a dream of mine to ride the California coast in a RV. I would start in Seattle and Finish in Las Vegas. I would go all the way down to LA though.
2)      I have always wanted to go deep sea fishing. I go down the cape ever summer and I always see the boats rolling in and out of the harbor. I just want to hop onto a 38 foot Viking 270 with a tuna tower and just go out for the day.
3)      I need to go onto the end of one of those giant bubbles. I don’t care if I am 97 and on my death bed I am having two huge men jump off the end of a plat form and onto the other end of the bubble so I fly through the air to my grave. I see people do it all the time on TV and in Magazines and I want to do it so bad.
4)      I want to go to Florida and rent a Can/Am Spider Roadster. Then roll around Tampa to Naples to Fort Lauderdale to Miami. I would spend a week in each area and all I would have is a back pack and the motorcycle.

5)      My last Bucket List point is to travel to Australia for a month. I heard it’s like three different worlds in one. I would go to all of it with all my Australian Buddies and travel the outback. Then scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef. Then to finish I would chill in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment