Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket List (Short Term)

1)      To begin my bucket list, I need to meet Patrice Bergeron and own a real Bergeron jersey! Patrice Bergeron is my idol. Not just on the ice but of the ice too.   
2)      I want to play varsity soccer in my high school career. I play JV this year and I think making varsity before the end of my senior year is reasonable.   
3)      I want to win an award for the high school hockey team. I played last year as an 8th grader and I want to stand out this year.
4)      I want to go to Dunkin Donuts and purchase 6 donuts after 3 o’clock and get 6 donuts free, then eat every one of them by myself.
5)      I want custom Nike Roche Runs. I made this nasty pair of Roche Runs on Nike ID and I want them so bad.
6)      I want to get more than two shut outs this season for hockey. I got two last year so I would like to exceed that limit this year.

7)      Get a job! Getting a job is very important so this is a must have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment